23-12. WET TANK REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents. and sealing
compounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(9) Apply antiseize compound to threads of pressure switch
(10) Install pressure switch (6) in wet tank (2).
Perform step (11) on vehicles not previously
equipped with corrosion enhanced clamps.
(11) Position two clamps (7) on battery box (8).
(12) Position wet tank (2) in two clamps (7) with self-locking
(13) Tighten two self-locking nuts (9) to 4-5 lb-ft. lb-ft (5-7
(14) Connect connector P84 (10) to pressure switch (6).