e. Air/Hydraulic Power Unit Installation.
(1) Position air/hydraulic power unit (1) on air/hydraulic unit
mounting bracket (2) with four washers (3), spring
washers (4), and screws (5).
(2) Tighten four screws (5) to 18-22 lb-ft (24-30 Nm).
(3) Install two preformed packings (6) on fittings (7).
(4) Install two fittings (7) in air/hydraulic power unit (1).
(5) Connect two hydraulic hoses (8) to fittings (7).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can
burn easily, can give off harmful vapors, and are
harmful to skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound gets on
skin or clothing, wash immediately with soap and
water. Failure to comply may result in injury to
(6) Apply antiseize compound to threads of fitting (9).
(7) Install fitting (9) in air/hydraulic power unit (1).
(8) Connect air hose (10) to fitting (9).