Note orientation of fittings prior to removal.
(7) Remove 90-degree fitting (5) from tailgate pneumatic
(8) Remove three fittings (7) from tailgate pneumatic
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply antiseize compound to 90-degree fitting (1) and
three fittings (2).
(2) Install three fittings (2) in tailgate pneumatic solenoid
(3) Install 90-degree fitting (1) in tailgate pneumatic solenoid