23-6. INVERSION VALVE REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash
immediately with soap or water. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of two 90-degree
(2) Install two 90-degree fittings (1) on inversion valve (2).
(3) Install inversion valve (2) on fitting (3).
(4) Connect two air hoses (4) to 90-degree fittings (1).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
(2) Check for air leaks around inversion valve.
(3) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
End of Task.