19-20. M1089 HYDRAULIC TANK AND MANIFOLD ASSEMBLY REPAIR (CONT)
(4) Position 90-degree fitting (3) in vise.
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(5) Apply antiseize compound to threads of valve (4).
(6) Install valve (4) on 90-degree fitting (3) with matchmarks
(7) Position manifold (5) in vise.
(8) Apply antiseize compound to threads of manifold (5).
(9) Install manifold (5) on valve (4) with matchmarks aligned.