Spelter Socket installation
(1) Match mark 4 in. (102 mm) down from end of cable
(2) Wrap wire (2) around cable (1) at match mark until
1 in. (25mm) wide coil of wire is placed on cable.
(3) Remove tape from end of cable (1).
Ensure any fibers or plastic materials in
separated strands of wire are removed.
Failure to comply may result in inability of
resin to bond to cable end.
(4) Separate strands of wire (3) at end of cable (1)
until wire reaches top edge of wrapped wire (2).
(5) Fan separated wires (3) evenly on end of cable