(15) Block 8. Enter the appropriate utilization code from Table 1. For commercial
and military designed vehicles in administrative use, enter utilization code "V".
(16) Block 9. Enter the word "yes" or a "Y" if the item is Materiel Condition Status
Reportable, otherwise leave blank.
(17) Block 9a. Enter the Equipment Readiness Code (ERC) if applicable.
(18) Block 9b. Enter the word "yes" or a "Y" if the item is a pacing item.
(19) Block 10. Enter the hour reading (rounded to the nearest hour) from the hour
meter mounted on the equipment listed in block 3. If not applicable, leave blank.
(20) Block 11. Enter the mileage reading (rounded to the nearest mile) of the
equipment listed in block 3. If not applicable, leave blank.
(21) Block 12. Leave blank.
(22) Block 13. Leave blank.
(23) Block 14. Enter an "X" in the space provided to indicate when the failure was
(24) Block 15. Place an "X" in the space provided that most accurately describes
the conditions at time of first indication of trouble. For "other," place an "X" in the space
provided and enter the code number selected from table 2. An asterisk (*) denotes code
numbers not listed in Block 15, DA Form 2407. When selecting one of these codes, the
appropriate code must be entered in the space designated "OTHER", Block 15.
(25) Block 16. Enter "Warranty Claim Action/Symptoms."
(26) Block 16, column a. Enter date vehicle was accepted by unit.
(27) Block 20, column d. Enter noun identifying the part or assembly under
(28) Block 20, column e. Enter serial number of the part or assembly under
(29) Block 20, column g. Enter the number of man-hours required for the task of
replacing the defective part(s), using the Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC) as a guide.
(30) Block 20, column h. Enter NSN of the defective part, or manufacturer's part
number when NSN has not been assigned.
(31) Block 20, column i, j and k. Self-explanatory.
(32) Block 20, column l. Self-explanatory.