(2) Install two MS143343 elbows on bushing as shown in figure 5.
(3) Install 7529133-4 clamp on check valve as shown in figure 5.
Clamp must be installed on check valve with free flow arrow pointing up when installed
on engine to prevent damage to internal engine components.
(4) Install check valve on 12301348 bracket with MS90726-58 screw, two MS27183-14 washers,
and MS51922-21 nut as shown in figure 5. Ensure free flow arrow on check valve points up.
Perform step (5) for vehicles equipped with single fuel tank.
Perform steps (6) and (7) for vehicles equipped with dual fuel tanks.
(5) Install two MS39179-2 adapters on 12301228 tee assembly as shown in figure 6. Retain sleeves and nuts
(6) Install two 12255985 double elbows on 12301228 tee assembly as shown in figure 7.
(7) Install four MS39179-2 adapters on two double elbows as shown in figure 7.
(8) Install MS39179-5 adapter on tee assembly as shown in figures 6 and 7. Retain sleeve and nut for use in
(9) Install nut, sleeve, and MS51819-7SS adapter on 12301244 tube as shown in figure 8.
(10) Install tube and adapter on MS39181-3 adapter as shown in figure 8. Retain sleeve and nut for use in step
(11) Install 12301491 hose on tube with 11640805-2 clamp as shown in figure 8.
(12) Install two nuts and sleeves from adapters removed in steps 8 and 10 on CPR104420-2 tubing as shown in
(13) Install CPR102321-1 inserts in each end of fuel tank vent line as shown in figure 9.
c. Fuel Tank Vent Lines Installation.
(1) Install two MS20913-2 plugs in double elbow on strap assembly located inside of frame rail opposite air
(2) Install tee assembly on frame rail with MS90726-114 screw and MS51943-40 nut as shown in figures 6 or 7.
Perform step (3) for vehicles equipped with single fuel tank.
Perform step (4) for vehicles equipped with dual fuel tanks.
If vent lines must be cut and shortened, use new nuts, sleeves, and CPR102321-3 inserts as shown
Four CPR102321-3 inserts are required for vehicles equipped with dual fuel tanks.