c. In-Process Inspection. During normal assembly operations, paragraph 10, Modification Procedures,
will be used to check the installer's work. If air cylinder fails to operate properly after kit installation, serv-
icing will be conducted in accordance with PMCS procedures found in TM 9-2320-272-10. All defects will be
corrected by the installer before the vehicle is placed in service. All vehicles modified during a production
shift will be checked to ensure product quality.
d. Workmanship Inspection. Inspect components removed, installed, or replaced during the modifi-
cation for security of mounting. Inspect painted areas of cab for missing, chipped, or cracked paint and
correct if necessary.
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION.
a. Records and Report Forms. Refer to DA PAM 738-750, DA PAM 738-751, and TB 9-1100-803-15.
b. Marking Equipment.
(1) After the Automatic Throttle Kit is installed, mark MWO number "9-2320-272-20-4" and
date applied in the MWO and date blocks on 10930014 MWO Instruction Plate as shown
(2) Install MWO data plate by drilling a hole (#37 drill) in cab body reinforcement panel and
secure with MS21318-20 drivescrew as shown in figure 14.
(3) After drivescrew (MS21318-20) is installed, flatten or remove protruding excess drivescrew
material from inside of cab body reinforcement panel.
15. MATERIAL CHANGE (MC) NUMBER.
This MWO is authorized by MC number 1-88-06-4195.
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION.
a. When installed correctly, the Automatic Throttle Kit will appear as shown in figure 9.
b. After the Automatic Throttle Kit is installed, the air cylinder should be tested for proper
operation. Any faults detected, or discrepancies noted, will be corrected before the vehicle is returned
to normal service.